4.21.2011

Brother Cycles.

Yeah, I know I'm a bit late on this but I'm in the market for a lugged, more track-orientated geometry. I always had a bit of an interest in the Brother Cycles steel frame, as its a bargain at around £300, and I would be supporting the UK scene by investing in one. My only issues were the slightly gappy geometry and the brake drillings (I'm a purist... shut up) but I was looking at the prototype photos they released a few months back and I think it looks just lovely.


What do you guys think? If anyone has a Brother build I'd be happy to see pictures etc. to get more of a feel for this company as it seems like the most viable alternative to actually getting an old njs or pursuit, which are few and far between.


Peace.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers